Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Take What You Want From Me and Be Happy by Katrina Wendt



If I had an inch I'd give you a mile
If you were a frown I'd give you a thousand smiles
I'd give you the world if you asked
But all I want you to have is my heart

I'll write you a song if that's what you want
Then tear it all up if you don't
I'll show you my mind and give you my heart
Just promise you won't rip it apart

I want to know how you are
I want to know your heart and soul
Your voice is a work of art
I wish you could be mine to hold

I never could move on from your eyes
They'd haunt me wherever I go
Quitting isn't always so bad
When giving up on the impossible

Honestly I'd be crazy not to love you
Although the effect seems the same either way
I have dreams of spending forever with you
I wonder if you'd want to stay?
1 day ago

Source: http://hellopoetry.com/poem/take-what-you-want-from-me-and-be-happy/

No comments:

RANDOM QUOTE

Wordsmith

POEM